OPI, The New York City Ballet Collection #Beauty Article 1

1/15/2013

OPI 3



Hello people of the internet!

Today I'm going to write my first beauty review. Some of you may already know it, but I'm a bit of a beauty junky. I like everything cute, sparkly and pretty. I spend way too much time at Boots, Superdrug or any beauty corners, but I just can't help it.

Anyway, I was still in France few days ago, and sales started. My sister was super kind and bought me this nail polish kit.

It is the New York Ballet Collection by OPI, and was sailed from 20euros to 10euros, so -50% ! (Thanks sis'!). This collection is beautiful and perfect for when I want neutral and clean looking hands.

It contains nude colours, wearable for university, work, job interview, or just when you are too lazy to apply a dark colour really.

OPI 1



It presents four shades, which I absolutly adore. The texture of the product is perfect, I find them easy to apply and with two layers, you are good to go.

The first shade is called 'My pointe Exactly'. It is a light grey colour, which I think is perfect for this winter season. It looks super cute associated with a white or grey jumper, and is going with any type of clothes.

The second shade is called 'Don't touch my Tutu!'. As usual, OPI is great at finding names for its products! This one is a rosy white, which can be use for a french manicure or on its own. It will give the impression of clean and fresh hands. Also for the summer, I am sure it will popped out on a nice tan skin.

The third colour is called 'Care to Danse?'. It is the most amazing pink nude colour. I'm wearing it and I just can't stop staring at my nails. Silly maybe, as it is a neutral and boring shade. BUT I just think it is very elegant and chic, and I will definitly wear it a lot, as it is easy to wear and cute.

The last shade is called 'Pirouette my Whistle'. It is a sheer transparent polish, but with silver shimmers in it. On its own it is really pretty, but you can also put it as a top-coat on any of the three previous colours.

OPI 2



To conclude, I can say I'm really pleased with this collection. I used to say I wasn't an OPI person, but to be honest, I'm changing my mind. Those nail polishes have a real lasting power, they apply nicely, and offer amazing palettes of colors.
I can't recommend it enough ! They aren't the cheapest, but they worth the hype !

Let me know if you've tried any, and I will talk to you soon !

Love, Eliza xx

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe