- Dream big -

2/15/2013


INSTGRAM PICTURES 459

It's Friday, it is the end of an incredibly busy and emotional week. I'm finally able to seat at my desk and have a think about what I want in life. This may sounds stupid, but sometimes I just need to stop what I'm doing and remember what I want in my life.

I change my mind all the time, but there are some things which are continuously popping in my head, and I guess I really want to achieve certain things.

So what do I want for myself in the close/distant future?

-I want to be successful. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all being pretentious by saying this. I just mean I want people to see I'm not silly and I can do stuff well if I'm motivated enough. But for this I guess I will have to wait a bit. I want to improve this blog more than anything else, but I don't think I'll be able to do that while being at University. I have so many ideas for it, but which I can't do alone. Perhaps after Uni I will find people to help me achieve what I want for this blog !

-I want to get closer to more people. Why ? Because since middle-school I've always been this shy-reserved-stressed-low confidence person. I don't think I will ever become different, but I want to improve and just enjoy being me. It isn't easy every day, but just the fact I accept who I am helps. This year I'm talking to a lot more people, and I don't regret it because most of them are fab'.

-I want to find the right person. This sounds oooh so cheesy but you, reading this, would be lying by saying you don't want the same thing. I don't believe in Prince Charming and I've never believed in it, I've never played with dolls and I don't have illusions about love. I've just learned that the best things come to those who wait.

-I want my close friends to succeed. I'm sooo proud of my twin sister, Victoria (I may have talk about her before ahum), who is doing well with her studies, and of my best friend Marie, who is going to leave for Tokyo in August. I'm missing those two so damn much, but I know they are doing what they love, and I hope every day they'll be happy.

-I want to travel. I want to see more places, discover new things as much as possible.

-I want to learn photography. Now this is something I'm considering doing after my Journalism degree. I've always LOVED photography, but I don't have a clue on how to use my camera. Such a shame!

-I want to learn about the cosmetics and fashion industry. Yet this is something I will try to do after my Journalism degree.

-I want to work with my sister for this blog. I have this project in my head which will probably won't come true because we don't live in the same place, but create a Fashion blog in collaboration with her would be so cool ! (Remember, "les jumelles sont en vogue"!)

-I want to find a place to live for next year. Bye-bye student hall. Hello flat share !

-I want to finish this Journalism degree and make something out of it. Or combine it with something.

-I want to meet more inspirational people. I need inspiration !! This is why I'm so addicted to social media, YouTube and Blogs. The world is full of amazing and creative people !

-I want my parents to be happy forever. Because they deserve it so much, they are simply the most supportive parents I could have asked for.

-Finally, I want you, who is reading this, to be happy, because everyone deserve to be happy ! (Is everybody happy ? This is for my fellow journo friends)

Alright, so this was the most useless article ev-er. But sometimes I just feel better writing my objectives, if makes me focus again.

I wish you all a fantastic week-end, and I'll talk to you all soon !

Tchao! Love, Liz xx

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe