Barry M Hi Shine in Lychee # Beauty Article 14

3/22/2013


Hello everyone! I hope you're all well! First of all, I would like to welcome you to my new blog, well still the same articles but with a brand new address and design! I won't be posting anymore on my previous wordpress, so delete it and join me on this one!

Today, I'm going to talk about one of my favourite nail polish at the moment. It is from the brand Barry M, in their range "Gelly Hi-Shine". I got one previously in the shade Watermelon (read review here), and I decided to purchase one with a more settle colour. This one, called Lychee, is the perfection for me. It is the prettiest beige nude shade I've seen! I have been looking for that kind of shade for a long time and I'm glad Barry M came out with this one. 

The product is super easy to apply, and in two coats it is totally opaque. The lasting power of it is pretty nice, I would say between 3 and 4 days. Another big plus is the price of Barry M nail polishes, which is most of the time between 3 or 5£, such a bargain for such a gorgeous range of colours ! 

I would highly recommend to any nail polish lovers to try out those ones, which are available in Boots, SuperDrugs or inside the Topshop Flagship store outside Oxford Street station. 

Have you ever tried those products ? If yes, what do you think? Any new brand for me to try ? 


You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe