Essie nail polish in "Fidji" # Beauty Article 16

3/27/2013

Hey everyone ! How are you ? Today I'm going to show you my last obsession: Essie nail polish in "Fidji". I bought this product about 3 weeks ago when I was back in France. I was going through my Instagram pictures, and I spotted this nail polish a few times on accounts from beauty gurus. I've been having my eyes on it since maybe a year or so, without buying it for some reasons. 

What attracted me to this? Well first, I'm having a thing for nude at the moment. I don't know why, but in my opinion it just makes things look pretty, clean and chic. Also it isn't as difficult to apply as dark colours. 

So one day, I went to my local drugstore and bought it. And since then, total crush on it ! I apply 2 or 3 coats of it to make sure it is totally opaque. It applies very nicely on the nails as the brush is pretty big. I then apply a topcoat, and no lies, it last at least 4 days without shipping. How great ? 

When I first applied it I couldn't stop looking at my nails, because they were looking so net, pretty and fresh ! Also I can't wait to wear it with a tan, I think it will brings out the colour even more ! (Come on summer, my nails are waiting for you!)

What else .. I think this is definitely going to be one I will reach for a lot ! It goes with everything, you can wear it for any kind of occasion ..
The only down side would be the price (it was 13 euros) but I don't regret it because I am sure I will have a lot of wear out of it. 

I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect super light nude/pink colour. I think the fact that it is really pale pink, nearly white makes it perfect. I would say I prefer that to more beige nudes!!

So have you tried this shade before? If so, what do you think? Any nail polishes you would recommend me ? 
I will speak to you all soon, thanks for reading ! 
Liz. 



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe