Kate Moss Lipstick for Rimmel in 09 # Beauty Article 15

3/23/2013

Sans titre 1

Hello everyone ! I hope you are all having a great start of your week-end. Here in London, it is snowing again, which is starting to annoy me as it is suppose to be Spring .. But never mind, it is the perfect weather to keep warm inside and write a new post!

Today I'm going to show you one of my favourite red lipstick, which is from Rimmel London, their Kate Moss range in the shade 09. I really like this product because it has only positive points! 
First, the shade is vibrant and pigmented. The colour you see on the tube will be the exact same one once on your lips. 
Second, it is really pigmented for a low price. I think I bought it for about 6£, which is a bargain for that kind of quality! 
The product doesn't feel dry on the lips but moisturising and soft, comfortable to wear all day long. 
The lasting power isn't incredible, but I don't mind having to do some touch up during the day. 

I think the colour really pop during winter, (well, Spring ... ) and that it gives some light to the face. 

I would highly recommend anyone to try out those lipstick, there are a lot of colours available in Boots or SuperDrugs and as I said, for an affordable/student-friendly price. 

Have you tried any of these before? What do you think about them? Any suggestions of others lipstick to try out? 

Thanks for reading, I will talk to you all soon ! Liz.  



Sans titre 2


Sans titre 3

b

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe