Rêve de Miel Lip Balm by NUXE # Beauty Article 17

3/27/2013

Hey everyone ! Today I'm going to talk about one of my holy grail product, which is Rêve de Miel lip balm by the French brand Nuxe

I really want to feature this in my blog, because in my opinion it is one of the best lip balm you can find in the market at the moment. It is soooo incredible ! 

I bought it few weeks ago in France in Monoprix for about 9 euros, but I know it is available in the UK in shops like M&S and probably others such as Debenhams etc. Maybe a bit more pricy than your regular Carmex lip-balm, but trust me, it worth every pennies ! 

The product is contained in a small cute glass jar, which I personally find handy to take in your bag, plus it is quiet solid so it won't broke. It contains 15gr, and I swear it lasts a long time, my sister has the same one since maybe more than a month and it is hardly half used ! 

The balm looks like a pale yellow cream, and is a pleasure to apply. The texture is smooth but thick at the same time, providing a heavy hydration to your dry lips in the winter spring !

The scent of it is also really nice and fresh, kind of chocolate/orange biscuits, with a hit of lemon, quiet fruity in the end ! 

To conclude, it is maybe a more luxurious lip balm but I would buy it again without a doubt ! Have you tried it before? If so, do you like it as much as I do ? 

I will speak to you all soon, thanks for reading ! Liz.



You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe