Back home.

6/04/2013

Hey guys ! I hope you're all doing well. As you can read on the title of this small post, I'm back home. "The Frenchie in London" is no longer living in London. As a result, I'm not sure I'll keep writing in English. I'm back in France, I'll start my studies again here, I'll have French readers again .. This is why I'm taking this decision. I think writing in both French and English would be too difficult and take too much time for a student like me. 

I'm also back on Hellocoton.fr, and as a result, it is even more obvious for me than writing in French is the best option here! I'll keep talk about all sorts of things here, you can always come to watch my pictures or even try and understand my French post, words can be similar :) 

I hope you won't mind too much! Bye bye. 

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Like me on Facebook

Subscribe